[Dynastic Hotel & Spa] travel in style at the best price!
The easiest way to book a private car for your transfer to or from Hotel Dynastic.
The transfer will be from Alicante Airport (ALC) or from Alicante Bus or Train Station (RENFE) to Hotel Dynastic, or viceversa. It is a private and direct service, without unnecessary stops or waits.
From the Airport:
Your driver will be waiting for you at the Tourist Information Desk, just next to the Arrivals gate, holding a sign with your name on it. We monitor flights for delays so the driver will show at the airport at the correct time with out any additional cost (please make sure to provide us with the correct flight details).
From the Hotel:
The driver will collect you from the Reception of Hotel Dynastic.
Free internet access via WiFi in all our vehicles.
If you are traveling with children, please let us know if you need a child or booster seat, they are free of charge.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
The use of the website benitransfers.com, property of benidormtransfersdirect, henceforth benidormtransfersdirect, is absolutely voluntary and assumes full acceptance by the person who accesses it, henceforth the User, of all the General Conditions of Use in force at any time that are in the present address, for which the User should have read carefully and accept without any kind of reservations this LEGAL NOTICE before performing any type of operation, viewing, use, etc. with this website.
The User undertakes not to use the Website or its services and contents in a manner contrary to the provisions of the legislation in force. benidormtransfersdirect reserves the right to withdraw access to this website, without prior notice, to any User that contravenes the provisions of these General Conditions of Use.
benidormtransfersdirect reserves the right to modify at any time these General Conditions of Use as well as as any other general or particular conditions, regulations of use or warnings that result from application. As well as same reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the Website, as well as as the contents and the conditions required to use them.
benidormtransfersdirect provides clear and free information to Users about the products and services they provide their clients, their characteristics and information about the entity itself.
In & nbsp; benitransfers.com Links could be made to other pages, which are not managed by benidormtransfersdirect These links come from other sources of information, not assuming their inclusion recommendation, invitation or suggestion for the visit of the target pages and therefore benidormtransfersdirect declines all responsibility that may arise when accessing the third-party pages.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents and any other elements inserted in the Website belong to benidormtransfersdirect or its licensors, except as mentioned in the previous section regarding hyperlinks.
benidormtransfersdirect is the owner of the elements that make up the design of your web page, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics. , graphics and any other content of the Web page or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements.
Therefore, the User is only there; authorized to view all the material and content of this page as it is presented and to download in a single computer a copy of the material for personal and private use, never with commercial purposes, provided that the User complies with all the industrial and intellectual property regulations.
As well as same, it is forbidden to suppress, elude or manipulate the copyright and other data identifying the rights of benitransfers.com, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanism that may contain the contents.
benidormtransfersdirect authorizes the establishment of links between other websites and yours, provided that the following conditions are respected:
- That the link is not established from a Web whose contents are contrary to the Law, morals and public order, That an image of benidormtransfersdirect is not offered or its products that is distorted, harmful, or wrong.
- Do not create the impression that there is a non-existent relationship or commercial link between benidormtransfersdirect and the owners, managers or advertisers from which the link is created, when this is not the case.
- That the impression is not created that the contents or Web of benidormtransfersdirect they belong or have been designed by the owners, managers or advertisers on the Web from which the link is established.
4. USE OF THE SERVICE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The conditions of access and use of this website are strictly governed by the current legislation and by the principle of good faith, committing the User to make good use of the Website and the services offered. All acts that violate the legality, rights or interests of third parties are prohibited, expressly prohibiting:
Perform actions that may produce on the Web or through it and by any means some type of damage to the systems of benidormtransfersdirect or to third parties.
Perform advertising or commercial information directly or covertly, spam (sending mass mailings) or sending large messages in order to block network servers.
benidormtransfersdirect can not assume any liability arising from the incorrect, inappropriate or illegitimate use of the information appearing on the Internet pages of benidormtransfersdirect
5. EXCLUSION OF RESPONSIBILITY
benidormtransfersdirect declines all responsibility in the event that access or visits to its website are made impossible or hindered due to a non-defective interruption of the supply of electricity, telephone or other telecommunication providers other than benidormtransfersdirect, or in the case of social conflicts or other cases of force majeure, or any act of a third party, including the administrative or judicial requirements, sabotage or saturation, intentional or not.
It also declines any liability arising from the damages and losses that the visitor may suffer in his / her informatic or telematic means as a result of the production of any of the circumstances previously exposed. benidormtransfersdirect does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the Website nor is responsible for any damages produced or that may occur in the future, nor for technical defects, whatever their nature, arising from the use of the information and of the matters contained in the Web.
With the limits established in the Law, benidormtransfersdirect does not assume any responsibility derived from the lack of updating and precision of the data or information contained in its Internet pages.
6. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
We inform you that the personal data that you provide will be treated confidentially.
As well as same, we inform you that:
- The Category of the data you provide us with is within the: Contact information.
- The Responsible of the data provided is: benidormtransfersdirect, henceforth benidormtransfersdirect.
- The Purpose thereof is to manage the possible commercial relationship between both and if, in the case of accepting it, send you information about our new products and services.
- The Legitimation is given by giving us the data.
- The Recipients of the data you provide us are located at cubenode.
- The Rights that assist you are those of access, rectification, limitation and deletion of the data provided. For this you must send a letter indicating the right to exercise and a photocopy of your ID, to the following address:
benidormtransfersdirect, fulfills all the requirements established in the RGPD and that all the data under our responsibility are being treated in accordance with legal requirements, keeping due security measures that guarantee the confidentiality of them.
We inform you that your data is in a file for which the benidormtransfersdirect is responsible, in order to perform the control and management of its clients, as well as as of the potentials.
Your data can be used by benidormtransfersdirect, to send you information of your interest, if so He has indicated it by providing us with his data.
The recipients are the departments in which benidormtransfersdirect is organized that, based on the functions they perform, they need the information for the purpose stated in the previous paragraph, Entities or Organizations whose assignment is mandatory by Law and third parties with which they maintain collaboration agreements; ny the cession of the data is necessary for the maintenance of the agreement.
If you have received an email from our servers, it is because it is subscribed to a distribution list. If this is not the case, please unsubscribe from the same email you received by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link. what is it? located at the bottom and then report the case to us through the email [email protected]
We do not accept unsolicited commercial emails or unsolicited mass emails (known as spam). If you suspect that one of our email accounts is sending spam, you can notify by sending an email to [email protected]
To keep people who ask for information about the products of benidormtransfersdirect informed, we regularly send emails to all of them. If you have received one of our emails and consider it spam, please paste the email header that you think is spam in the Subject field of a new email and send it to [email protected]
What is it a cookie?
A cookie is a small harmless text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. The cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page will be significantly reduced. Although many people do not know the cookies have been using for 20 years, when the first browsers for the World Wide Web appeared.
What is not a cookie?
It is not a virus, or a Trojan, or a worm, or spam, or spyware, or open windows pop-up.
What information does a cookie store?
The cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person, but your web browser. In fact, if you browse regularly with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same website with Firefox or Chrome, see: that the web does not realize that you are the same person because in fact it is associating the browser, not the person.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Cookies techniques: These are the simplest and allow, among other things, to know when the product is in use; navigating a human or an automated application, when an anonymous and a registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Cookies of analysis: They collect information about the type of navigation that is available; doing, the sections that you use the most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on their navigation, their country of origin, language, etc.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies :
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way the spam is combated.
- This website uses the following third-party cookies :
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to elaborate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this web. When using this website, it is consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense should " Do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on buttons like I like or Share.
What are proprietary and third-party cookies?
The own cookies are the ones generated by the page that is; visiting and the third-party are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes; Not only delete, also block, in general or particular for a specific domain.
To remove the cookies from a website you must go to the configuration of your browser and there I could search those associated with the domain in question and proceed to its elimination.
What happens if I disable cookies?
To understand the scope that you can have disable the cookies we show you some examples:
- I could not Share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website could not adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as often happens in online stores.
- I could not access the personal area of that website, such as My account, or My profile or My orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible to make purchases online, will have to be phone or visit the store if you have it.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences as time zone, currency or language.
- The website could not perform web analytics about visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult that the web is competitive.
- I could not write on the blog, you can not Upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web also could not know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- It could not be done; show sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
Setting cookies for the most popular browsers
Here's how to access a cookie determined browser Chrome . Note: these steps may vary depending on the version of the navigator:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the menu. File or clicking on the personalization icon that appears on the top right.
- See á different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- Appear a list with all cookies sorted by domain. To make it easier for you to find the cookies & nbsp; of a specific domain, enter the address partially or totally in the Search cookies field.
- After making this filter, one or more lines will appear on the screen with the cookies of the requested web. Now you only have to select it and press the X to proceed to its elimination.
To access the configuration of cookies of the browser Internet Explorer follow these steps (they may vary depending on the version of the navigator):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the configuration of cookies of the browser Firefox follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the navigator):
- Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click Privacy.
- In History choose Use a custom configuration for the history.
- Now see the option Accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the configuration of cookies of the browser Safari for OSX follow these steps (they may vary depending on the version of the navigator):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- In this place see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the configuration of cookies of the browser Safari for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the configuration of cookies of the browser for devices Android follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the navigator):
- Run the browser and press the Men then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, see the option Accept cookies to activate or deactivate the box.
To access the configuration of cookies of the browser for devices Windows Phone follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the navigator):
- Open Internet Explorer, then more, then Settings
- Now you can enable or disable the Allow cookies.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must effect your right to deletion or deactivation of them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
- For any questions or queries about this policy of cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.